I want to know Best Resources and Tips for Tackling SPM Add Math

Hello everyone,

The one of the hardest subjects for me right now is add math; I am aware of the fundamental ideas I find it difficult to apply them to more complicated issues.

There are any specific textbooks, online tutorials or reference books that you found particularly helpful for mastering Add Math?

Do you have any strategies or steps you follow to break down & solve complex questions, especially in topics like calculus & Trigonometry?

How do you manage your time effectively during the exam to ensure you can attempt all questions? Any tips on which types of questions to prioritize?

How do you balance these two aspects in your revision?

I have check this; https://www.reddit.com/r/igcse/comments/t1n3lv/tips_for_smartly_attempting_additionalwhat-is-minitab witch defiantly help me alot. If anyone have any rescores & suggestion please share with me & What are some common mistakes that students make in Add Math, and how can I avoid them?

Thanks in advance for your guidance…:slight_smile:

Hi, I very much understand you as my level of applying what I understand is not there yet. To be honest, Additional Mathematics is all about finding out your regular mistakes with more practices on past year trial paper.

Maybe try 2 state papers in a week.

Or you could always go on YouTube for videos on tackling past year papers. Might help out a little here and there.

Also while doing the Past Year Papers, familiarise yourself with how the questions are set for example in Paper 2, for Part C you are given 4 questions and you don’t have to pick all 4 which is the part where you have to score most of the marks as it consist the most among the other part. If I’m not mistaken, you have to pick either 2 or 3 questions, practice more on those questions and master them.

Last but not least, try not to panic during the paper as panicking is the main killer to answering exams furthermore its Addmaths.

I solely believe more practice is the way to go. Hope it helps. Good luck man :fire: :fire: